GlacieReiN

Monday, 26 October 2015


I signed up for this. I am going to bring a better UI to my fellow faculty mates. And so, I have to pick up Ruby on Rails. According to a senior, it's overkill but I believe that's better than no-kill.

As of now, I am at the part just before the "U" of "CRUD". But before I do that, I will have to revise "C" and "R"... and things like starting the server, my shell script will do it for me. I think it was "cd blog/" and then "bin/rails server" or something similar!

I was doing up my other blog for my Singapore Studies project ("http://ssa1207d2b.wix.com/ges1025") and it is only now that I have some free time before the last of my CS1101S Missions and Side Quests are going to ambush me. Yes, I literally mean "Missions and Side Quests".

"http://jedi.ddns.comp.nus.edu.sg/"
I earn my CA marks through this online portal - I have to complete missions as a bare minimum, and in addition to that, completing all the side quests will earn me an extra Modular Credit (MC). How cool is that? More programming, more MCs! Disproportionate workload hours? I don't care!

Back to topic, I will definitely squeeze in time to commit to Rails and App Inventor! Preparation for winter (vacation)!

Labels: , , , , ,



GlacieReiN

2015/10/10

About Blog

Anything geeky or nerdy shall be here!

About Me

Currently at a loss for words

My LinkedIn

Programming Languages

(in descending order)
  1. Python
  2. Ruby
  3. Java
  4. JavaScript
  5. C#
  6. Everything Else

Web Development

(in arbitrary order)
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. jQuery
  4. Bootstrap, Materialize
  5. Hugo
  6. Flask
  7. Ruby on Rails

Others

  1. Elasticsearch
  2. MongoDB
  3. Chef
  4. Ansible

The Hacks

2015

    January to June

  • DSO: Defusing the Binary Bomb
  • DSO: Dynamic Malware Analysis
  • NUS AY15/16 Semester 1

  • CS1101S Programming Methodology
  • CS1231 Discrete Structures
  • MA1101R Linear Algebra I
  • MA1521 Calculus for Computing
  • December

  • GitHub
  • NUSComputing.com
  • NUSBiZiT.org
2016


Contact Me



Affiliates

GlacieRaiN
ZongLong
BiZiT Society
NUS Wind Symphony

Organisations

NUS Computing Club
NUS Hackers


Archives

October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2017


Advertisement



Credits