Sunday, 13 December 2015
Git Flow Chart (insert image)
Write to the files in the repository and updating the remote repository locally:
- Open the repository in explorer ("cd <repository>").
- Create changes in the repository (I created a new file) ("touch <file>").
- (In the middle column) The check box on the left of the changed file indicates whether a file is included in the next commit ("git add <file>").
- Write a commit message and click "Commit to master" ("git commit -m 'commit message'").
- "Sync" the local and remote repositories ("git push <remote> <branch>").
To be continued