Wednesday, 2 December 2015
1. Created a directory and initialised it as a repository
2. Added remote name to the target repository
3. Pulled the repository from GitHub (now I have a local copy to process)
4. Edited the file with vim (but still inefficient with finding the line)
5. Staged the file with "git add"
6. Committed the file with a message (forgot about the -m parameter)
7. Pushed back to the remote repository
But I don't really appreciate the difference between "clone" and "pull". Someone said that the former has an additional tracking functionality. Hopefully I can appreciate this in the future.