GlacieReiN

Saturday, 30 January 2016

For the past few weeks, I was dedicated to the organisation of my school's hackathon and my programming assignments.




Testing out the live-streaming in SR3 from SR1. We did not use it in the end. I felt that the logistics hell had to do with me, but nobody criticised me. I am worried about next year - I want to help out even in the dead of the night, yet at the same time I do not want my parents to worry.




A picture of SR3 in which I failed to distinguish between the smaller and bigger tables. I caused my team member and volunteer to re-do half of their furniture movements. I have learnt from this, I hope to make next year's operation way smoother.




The pantry in the basement for Hack & Roll 2016. You may observe the OCD on the part of the biscuits.




This is no longer related to Hack & Roll 2016. This is the equipment (Logic Trainer) I will be using for my CS2100 Computer Organisation laboratory sessions.




My integrated circuit (IC) chip passed.




The yellow tool is a logic probe. I was not introduced to it, but it was lying around the toolbox and so I had a go with it. I replaced the LED connection with the logic probe.

Next up: I have a deadline closing up (5 Feb) for the making of a Google Login mechanism to be integrated into a Ruby on Rails website.

Specifications:
1. A login page and a landing page (dashboard)
2. Google login for only one particular email domain
3. Ruby on Rails

As of now, I am totally stuck. I created a very insecure login because I do not know how to restrict redirection to only successful logins.

I am also looking for an internship. Interested fields:
1. Software engineering
2. Data analytics
3. Machine learning
4. Computer security research

They sound like everything..., but I wish to remain open to options.

Labels: , ,



GlacieReiN

2015/10/10

About Blog

Anything geeky or nerdy shall be here!

About Me

Currently at a loss for words

My LinkedIn

Programming Languages

(in descending order)
  1. Python
  2. Ruby
  3. Java
  4. JavaScript
  5. C#
  6. Everything Else

Web Development

(in arbitrary order)
  1. HTML
  2. CSS
  3. jQuery
  4. Bootstrap, Materialize
  5. Hugo
  6. Flask
  7. Ruby on Rails

Others

  1. Elasticsearch
  2. MongoDB
  3. Chef
  4. Ansible

The Hacks

2015

    January to June

  • DSO: Defusing the Binary Bomb
  • DSO: Dynamic Malware Analysis
  • NUS AY15/16 Semester 1

  • CS1101S Programming Methodology
  • CS1231 Discrete Structures
  • MA1101R Linear Algebra I
  • MA1521 Calculus for Computing
  • December

  • GitHub
  • NUSComputing.com
  • NUSBiZiT.org
2016


Contact Me



Affiliates

GlacieRaiN
ZongLong
BiZiT Society
NUS Wind Symphony

Organisations

NUS Computing Club
NUS Hackers


Archives

October 2015
November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
May 2016
June 2016
July 2017


Advertisement



Credits