Wednesday, 10 February 2016
I don't know if it was way more than necessary to use Devise, because I ended up using only 1 or 2 modules out of the 10 that they offered, which is mainly the OmniAuth one.
But I finally understood why I could not customise the view for the new session (above). It was because I did not configure the view scope.
This is the default model that I somehow landed myself with. This website is going to have its appearance changed all over again because this simply does not look professional at all, in addition to being not very functional. Usually, a management dashboard will have a collection of tools on the side bar like the WordPress ones.
My birthday present to myself for 2016: Succeeded with the login system!
Next, my CS2020 problem set... it looked like a Parallel Merge Sort problem, but I am so, so lost... sigh...